Following last week’s controller photo, here is the installation we did on a drip system.
There wasn’t an automated system at the garden when we started. We tied into the existing system and added a controller just for the garden plus three drip stations. The system is on a well, so cost on water can’t really be added. They will however be applying water directly to where the plants need it, weeds won’t be as big of a problem as they would with a traditional spray system (tightly controlled application of water). The client wanted drip instead of heads because they plan to till the garden occasionally, so we built the system so that the drip lines can be easily detached, removed, and reattached. Each valve controlled 4 rows, each row about 30 feet long.
I replaced the controller, because the display was out on the original and the stations were no longer responding any commands.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter